Join First State Retriever Club!
- Are you looking for a group of dedicated folks to train with?
- Do you have experience to share and/or the desire to learn more about retriever training?
- Would your dog benefit from training on new grounds with the distractions of a group event?
- Do you enjoy talking dogs with other dog-lovers?
- Can you tell a good hunting tale with the best of them?
It is now possible to apply to join and pay dues online with PayPal or Credit Card!
Individual Membership - $25 per year
Household Membership - $30 per year
New Members - Note: Your application must include the name of a FSRC member in good standing who is willing to endorse your application. A great way meet people to get that endorsement is to come to one of our training days or volunteer to help at one of our tests.
How to Apply to Join the Club (Online or Paper)
- Fill out either the online application or download a printable application.
- Submit your online application or send your paper application to the address on the application. Be sure to include a check for your dues if mailing your application.
- After submitting an online application, you can pay dues online via PayPal or Credit Card.
- The membership will vote to approve new members at the next membership meeting.
Renewing Members - You now have the option of paying your annual dues online via PayPal or Credit Card!
Contact Linda Surmacz, Club Secretary, at email@example.com for questions about membership.